Holidays

I love Halloween. I like it the most because Halloween is right around the time of my birthday. I always have so much fun the times of leading up to Halloween. Birthday and holiday festivities are the best. I love the cold weather, changing leaves, pumpkin scented candles, and Halloween movies. Just something about Halloween makes me so happy. I love pumpkin carving, and apple picking and all the cozy food at home. I also really like Christmas. I love the trees and all the lights and the snow just are great. I love when its a snowy night watching Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas snuggled up on the couch with a blanket, the fireplace, and my dog. I just love the feeling of waking up Christmas morning and sitting around the Christmas tree with my family and just laughing and all being happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beacon Blog

Fairytale Lessons